Tuesday 24 November 2015

Jennifer Lawrence got drunk for Chris Pratt sex scene


The 25-year-old Oscar winner has had her fair share of on-screen romances, including with Bradley Cooper and Liam Hemsworth, but this is her first explicit sex scene.Lawrence described filming the scene with Pratt - who is married to Scary Movie star Anna Faris - as "bizarre" during a Hollywood Reporter Actress Roundtable."I had my first real sex scene a couple weeks ago, and it was really bizarre. It was really weird," she said.When asked how she prepared for the scene, she said: "You drink"."I got really, really drunk. But then that led to more anxiety when I got home because I was like, 'What have I done? I don't know'. And he was married.

"It was going to be my first time kissing a married man, and guilt is the worst feeling in your stomach. And I knew it was my job, but I couldn't tell my stomach that."It was just very vulnerable. And you don't know what's too much. You want to do it real, you want everything to be real, but then... That was the most vulnerable I've ever been."The comments come after allegations the co-stars were involved in a cheating scandal, something Faris described as "devastating". Speaking to Fox News, Pratt's wife said while she knew he hadn't been unfaithful, it had still blindsided the pair."It has been a little devastating. For us it was like, 'What the heck'," she said."This has been blindsiding to us. We have an incredible relationship. [But] it has been weirdly stinging."According to Hollywood Reporter, Lawrence was paid a staggering $20 million to make the film, and stands to receive 30 per cent of profits after Passengers breaks even.

No comments:

Post a Comment