Wednesday 4 November 2015

The rumors are true: Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani dating

It's a Voice romance: Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani are a couple, Shelton's representative Wes Vause confirmed to USA TODAY.Shelton, 39, and Stefani, 46, are both coaches on NBC's The Voice, and both publicly separated from their celebrity ex-spouses this summer. 

Stefani filed for divorce from her husband of 13 years, Gavin Rossdale in August, and Shelton announced his divorce with Miranda Lambert in July after four years of marriage.The confirmation follows extensive speculation around whether the two were a pair. In a recent radio interview with Ryan Seacrest, Gwen addressed whether there's any truth to those pesky dating rumors:"I’m not going to answer that right now, Ryan. I think I’ve given enough of myself this morning to you. But I think he’s hot, don’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment