Sunday 6 December 2015

Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West Welcome a Son

The couple, who also have a 2-year-old daughter, North, tried for months to conceive a baby before Kardashian West, 35, got pregnant. Their struggle was documented on the E! series, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."In May, Kardashian West announced that she and her rapper husband, 38, were expecting, though the pregnancy was difficult. She tweeted in early November that she'd gained 52 pounds and said "pregnancy is not for me."
"I'm really not complaining, I'm just being honest...I hate it," she said in an interview with E!. "[But] I do feel really blessed that I am pregnant and, at the end of the day, it is a million times worth it."Last month, she revealed that her baby was breech, though after she underwent a procedure she described as "more painful than childbirth," he was moved into the proper position to deliver."It feels so good to not have the stress of thinking I need a C-section," she wrote. "I'm so thankful for my doctors!"Kardashian West had been due to give birth around Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment