Monday 14 December 2015

Kylie Jenner’s Lip Kits Sell Out Again After Restock

Kylie Jenner‘s initially Lip Kit launch, on Nov. 30, was such a massive success that the kits sold out in minutes and then appeared on eBay for hundreds of dollars later in the day. Kylie promised to re-stock on Dec. 14, but when the lip kits became available, they almost immediately sold out again!Kylie counted down to the re-stock, with lip kits becoming available for the second time on Dec. 14 at Noon EST. But by 12:02pm, all three colors were totally sold out!

One girl in my office managed to snag a Dolce, but other girls who tried were completely shut out!Lip Kits Restock — Kylie Jenner’s Makeup Completely Sells Out Agai.This is disappointing for fans, who took to Kylie’s Instagram to voice their frustration.At the initial launch, on Nov. 30, Kylie wrote on her Instagram: “Wow. Been dreaming of this day for 2 years now. This was a long process but an amazing one! Visiting the factories and sitting with the amazing chemists creating the perfect colors and formulas for you guys! This is all me and I put my everything into these lip kits. I hope you guys love them as much as I do. Definitely more to come. I only hope for it to get better. Enjoy.”

1 comment:

  1. ทะเลคู่กับน้ำ ป่าคู่กับเขา แล้วเราคู่กับเธอได้มั้ย? starvegas

    ReplyDelete